On Cloud 9

March 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUSTY!

Today is my youngest sister Brenna's birthday, she is turned the big 2-0 today and I just wanted to give her a shout out and tell her how much I love and adore her!
Here are a few attributes that describe here...

B-beautiful
u-unique
s-smart
t-talented
y-youthful

S-strong
t-trustworthy

C-charismatic
l-lovable
a-awesome
i-incredible
r-righteous
e-energetic

If you haven't noticed by now Brenna's nick name is Busty St. Claire!
The list could go on and on but I just want to wish her Happy Birthday and hope she knows how much she is loved!








She always knows how to make us laugh and smile!

2 comments:

Brianne and Brandon said...

Those pictures actually made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! When I need a smile I know where to look. I can't believe Brenna is 20! I sure miss her and hope she had a fun birthday

SARAH T. said...

She is adorable. CUte pics of her.