On Cloud 9

November 2, 2009

The Proposal date night!

Well I promised I would post some picture of our date night, and I have to say it was one of the best dates ever, we had so much fun!

We went to one of our favorite pizza places.. Gay Nineties!

We went to the pumpkin patch.. OINK OINK 

This was the biggest pumpkin I have ever seen or hugged!
 
Then we decide to make a home made puzuki's (sp?) but we didn't have the right kind of pans so we improvised with a bread pan and I have to say the peanut butter cookie with vanilla ice cream was so good!

Well it's not 27 pumpkins but it is a diamond ring asking me to marry him!

Then to finish off the night we watched the movie the Proposal.. Perfect I know!

2 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

aww!! so cute!!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

I love the pumpkin. So great! I am sad we couldn't go to the pumpkin patch in CA.