On Cloud 9

October 30, 2009

THE PROPOSAL!!

One year ago today John asked me the best question in the world, Becky will you marry me? I love thinking about this phrase and I am reminded of it everyday especially by looking at my ring and being spoiled by John all the time! I just can't believe it's already been a year and getting closer to our actual one year anniversary! What a great year this has been, it's been full of love, family, adventure, laughs, tears, happiness, and excitement! John and I have grown so close to one another throughout this year, and it's been such a wonderful experience that I know will only get better as the years go on! I love John with all my heart and I know he loves me unconditionally (because of the sweet note he left on my mirror this morning among with many other things).  John and I are going to go on a fun date tonight and carve a pumpkin to keep the memory alive, so I will post pictures of that later but for now here's just a little reminder of how cute my husband is! 
I love you sweet heart! 






1 comment:

Brianne and Brandon said...

Where does time go? That proposal was a darling and thoughtful way to ask you the big question. I hope you guys have a great time. Brandon and I are going to carve pumpkins together tonight too. I wish we we lived close together so we would not be loners. Love you guys.