On Cloud 9

January 6, 2010

A great way to end 2009!

All I can say is I love Utah, and John and I were so lucky to be able to spend Christmas and New years with my family! We had so much fun, and we made a lot of wonderful memories while we were there! I hope 2010 brings us just as much joy and laughter as 2009 did! We love you all very much and here are pictures to show how much fun we had the last couple of weeks! Happy New year everybody!

Ginger bread house's!








John and I finally cut into the top of our wedding cake! Surprising it wasn't to bad.




Christmas Eve at Grandma's!








Christmas Morning!

Santa never disappoints

Koda was so excited

Lincoln finally got his yellow bike!

Yeah for Clear play!

Snuggie power.. I love my snuggie!

Dad got a ping-pong table


Koda even got a snuggie!



John made his mom's famous cinnamon rolls and they were so delicious!

We had the best Christmas breakfast!

Need I say more :)



Koda new that present was for him, and he never left it's side till we opened it.




Yummy Christmas dinner!

Brenna and Eli got ENGAGED on Christmas Day!


The whole gang went and saw Avatar in 3-d.. cool shades!

How could we not go to Denny's after?

New Year's Eve!
Waffle Fest 2010


Thanks Mom and Dad for a AWESOME New Year's party!












Family fun snow day!







It wouldn't have been a Utah trip without a puzzle!


Bri and Brandon taught us how to make homemade pizza's it was so fun, everyone made a great pizza!

Smile!


As sad as I was to leave back to cali, it was hard to look at this beautiful sun set and not just be so grateful for everything we have! We are truly so blessed and I love my family so much, Thanks for a wonderful trip, we can't wait to see everyone again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of pics equals lots of fun. You will have to let me know how clear play works. I hear pros and cons with it. Mostly the cons were that it doesn't work that well. Please let me know b/c I have always wanted one. Did you just LOVE Avatar? One of my favorite so far. Glad to see you over the break!

Cason and Marie said...

What a fun eventful Christmas eve, Christmas Day and New Years! You two are adorable! I miss Heather...she looks great! Congratulations to Brenna and Eli! That is so exciting! Glad you got to spend some time with your family!

Jessica and Jim said...

How did I not know about your blog?? It's adorable! Your family's Christmas pictures make me so happy! I love you guys.

Annie said...

How fun! What cute pictures. Hopefully next trip I'll get to see you. You're just so pretty Becky.

Blair said...

Johnnnnnnnnnnnnny....I found you. Talk to you Sunday. Go Vikes.