On Cloud 9

January 24, 2010

My Birthday Bash weekend!

I've said it once and I'll say it again (and I'm sure I'll say it a thousand times more) but I have the best husband in the world! John, being the wonderful man he is, decided he wanted to plan my birthday for me this year. I was happy about this because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for it! Being away from my family is hard enough just on a regular bases but holiday's and birthday's are even harder. John, knowing this about me, knew he needed to plan something SUPER FUN and let me tell you he did! John got up Thursday morning and made me a wonderful and delicious B-day breakfast, which I was really grateful for because he missed one of his classes. After a very long day at work and not knowing what John had up his sleeve, I opened the best presents from my family and John and then he put me in the car and we were off for a fun filled night! As soon as we arrived, I saw the building, I was so excited to see where we were...Dave and Buster's! Dave and Busters is a GIANT chuck-e-cheese for adults. John invited a bunch of our friends and family to come and enjoy the night with us! We had such a good time eating and playing games! I honestly felt like I was 10 years old again, it's exactly what I needed!!! Thanks again for those of you who could come, and thank you thank you for all the GREAT presents I received:) I have the best friends and family's in the world!

This was a fantastic breakfast!
Yippee...presents
Mom and Dad always go above and beyond

John has pretty good taste


Here's the birthday partier's: Ty J, the Morley's, the Babcock's, the Foulger's, Mama and Papa Hatch, and John and I





Mama Liz and I beat everyone else, she was the life of the party...the old folks showed us young couples how to party:)
John trying to show everyone he can shoot the rock
that's right... JACKPOT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
John never passes up the claw game, especially the life size one... and of course he grabs one. Wes had to of helped him on that one:)
We combined for a grand total of 1232 tickets
Thanks Bri... it is so beautiful that we hang it up in our kitchen for all to see
Thanks brooke and fam, with all the earthquakes popping up I'm sure we'll need it soon

Our newly painted walls, we will redecorate them soon. it sure makes our table and couch stand out. it makes our little apt feel so much more like home.



CRUISING THE BAY
This was another wonderful surprise. John planned an excited fancy night on the town. So we got all dressed up and headed into San Francisco...so i thought


It looked like we were ready for prom
SURPRISE... we are going on a cruise around the bay. Dinner and Dancing, WOW i had no clue
This is from the port we left from
it was well decorated and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with the Babcock's and the Oliver's. The night won't have been as fun without them, especially the dancing:)



the faint lights in the back are those from the bay bridge. It was cold but clear skies and a beautiful San Francisco sky line, truly magnificent
Those are some pretty good looking boys

We had such a fun night, I just want to say thank you to my sweet heart for being so thoughtful and planning such a fun weekend for me! Thank you again to my family and friends I love you all so much!

5 comments:

Kenneth said...

Awesome post!!! Happy birthday and I'm glad we got to hang out on Saturday! (This is K.C.)

Brianne and Brandon said...

Wow- I don't know which I would have rather done. Played all night at dave n' busters or cruise like I was famous around the bay. What a AWESOME party. I wish I could have been there. You look really cute in your apron.

SARAH T. said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Miss you. When are you coming out again?

Nate + Cait said...

Hey! Your apartment looks great with the walls you painted! Looking at pictures of your apartment makes me miss you guys and California even more! I put our blog back up by the way! Hope you guys are doing awesome! We miss you guys!

Brittany said...

I like to go to your blog because of your easy access to everyone else's blog. Today, Lincoln walked in and saw a picture of you and Johnny and said, "oh look it's Becky and Johnny, I like them, they are cute!"