On Cloud 9

February 24, 2010

Gratitude alphabet list!

My sisters will always be such great examples to me, I look up to everyone of them and love them so much! Seeing Brooke and Brianne post what they are grateful for, inspired me...and as usual I just had to follow their example and jump on the band wagon! It's so Important that we remember how blessed we are even if we are going through a tough time. Heavenly Father has given us so much to be grateful for and we need to make sure we share that with others! So here is my alphabet gratitude list...

A- Africa. Going to Africa changed my life forever, In the short period of time I was there I learned the greatest lesson about being grateful for what we have, because those wonderful people have nothing!

B- Brittany, Brooke, Brianne, and Brenna!

C- Chips and Salsa. If I was stranded on a desert Island that's the food I would want to have!

D- Dad. I love my Dad so much!

E- Elevators. Need I say more!

F- Flowers, fourth of July, fire works, fortune cookies, friends and food!

G- Gospel, Grandparents, Giraffes and Garage sales!

H- Heavenly Father, Home and the whole Hatch family!

I- I-pod, Internet, Italy!

J-John, He is the best husband in the world!

K- Koda our family dog, Kids.. Kids are my life, I can't wait to have my own!

L- Lake Powell my favorite place on earth, Light, Love and LOST!

M- Mom, words can't even express how much I love my mom she is the greatest women alive, Movies I love watching and going to see movies as well as movie quotes!

N- Nieces and Nephews!

O- Opportunities!

P- paper plates, people watching, and parties!

Q- Quarters!

R- Ribs and roller coasters!

S- Sun light, swimming!

T- Temple, TV shows, and Target!

U- Umbrella's, It's been awfully rainy here in California!

V- Vehicles, I love my car Stella!

W- Water, weddings, and web-cam!

X- Xenodocheionolgy.. Love of hotels! Ha ha this is legit, I wanted to come up with something different but I do love a nice hotel!

Y- Y as in bYu!

Z- Zoo and Zebra prints!

*There is so much to be grateful for and these are just a few of the billions of things I am grateful for!

4 comments:

Brianne and Brandon said...

The letter R sure somes you up. Ribs and rollar coasters good one. I really like reading yours.

Brooke said...

That was fun to read, Aunt becky! Bryce likes, Quaters, zoos, roller coasters, swimming and Lake Powell too!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

I didn't realize that all of your sisters names begin with B. Very creative.

Its meee Jessica said...

That was cute becks! SO FUN