On Cloud 9

February 16, 2010

All you need is LOVE!

John and I had such a fun Valentine's weekend filled with family, friends, and a lot of LOVE (and food)! It was a blast spending the past 2 weeks with Liz, Paige and Erin. I felt like I was the one with bad health because those girls can go for hours:) I love my new sisters...We just wanted to say thank you to my family for the wonderful package of valentine goodies, Mom and Brittany sure know how to make me feel at home with cute decorations, which gives our home a holiday feeling of love. We were stoked to have a Dupree spend the weekend at our home, haha... MJ drove solo all the way from Utah, and we loved having him! I just want to say how much I love John and I'm so grateful for him, he truly is a wonderful husband who knows how to make me so happy!
I love getting surprises in the mail.. especially when I see that it came from Utah!

This was filled with the cutest Valentine treats and decorations!

Thank you so much.. Mom, Dad, Brenna, Koda, Brittany, Adam, Lincoln and Avery!
I couldn't wait to start baking!


Jessica and I made the BEST sugar cookies and cup cakes.. They were a big hit!

Valentines Day.. This is what I woke up too~

Yummy!

I really did feel so special! A perfectly heart shaped pancake dyed pink just for me... I think John should be a professional pancake maker

Thank you Johnny for the wonderful V-day breakfast.. I love you sweet heart!

I loved spending Valentines day with my sunbeam class, they are so cute!

Dinner with MJ and the Luv Sac's!

Lunch with the boys at Mr. Pickle.. (It's the best sandwich place)!


5 comments:

Nate + Cait said...

I miss you guys!! Looks like you had a fun Valentine's! We are coming up in the middle of March for like four or five days! Hopefully you guys arent going to Utah or anything!! Cause we want to see you guys!

Cason and Marie said...

So cute! What a sweet husband...he never seems to fail on holidays! Glad you had a good Valentines. xoxo

Brooke said...

Wow I'm super impressed with that giant heart pancake! Very fun. I also like your wall colors.

Brianne and Brandon said...

I don't know what I want more, Johns heart pancake or those heart shaped sugar cookies. Ill take one of each please!! You guys look cute

SARAH T. said...

I want your cardigan, where in the world did you get it? Looks like a lot of fun! Great pics.