On Cloud 9

October 26, 2009

The best Husband, The best Surprise and the best Parties!

This last weekend John surprised me with a ticket to Utah, so I could go home for our annual Halloween parties! Each year my mom and dad put together a fun pumpkin carving event for the whole family and any friends that want to come!  There's always delicious food; creative and intense but friendly pumpkin carving contest!   Despite all these people who carved pumpkins it didn't match the number that John did for our engagement last year:) Thanks mom and Dad for a GREAT party!
The gang and their pumpkins


Brenna carved Edward and Bella and Eli did the Dharma (from LOST)

Clayton once again showed everyone that he has great craving skills
SPOOKY
Chelsey, Scott and I tagged team a Trick or Treat tower!

Kim and Kevin come up with a creative way to make a pumpkin without carving!

Les and LG bust out the tools to carve the biggest pumpkin of the night! 


This weekend was just one party after another, the next day my Aunt Lisa and her friend threw the best Witches party ever! The night was full of scary and cute witches, a wonderful assortment of food as well as delicious goodies, dancing and prizes! It was such a fun party, Thanks Lisa for spending the time to put it all together!


The wicked old witch turned Grandma Grace into an "Old bird" Everyone loved her Costume

Here are some fun cute pictures that I just have to post! 

Goblin Cheese Ball

Lincoln in his cute pirate costume

Les and Debi tapped diet coke to their hand at midnight.. They just couldn't get enough fast enough!

Little Miss Avery

Lincoln Eating Ice Cream

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That looks like almost too much fun! I wish I could have been there. Mom as Loretta makes me chuckle.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

what a blast it was a fun weekend!! i need to add you to my blog love ya!!

Brianne and Brandon said...

I am glad you got to go enjoy the parties! I agree with Brooke "It looks like too much fun". Everybody is so cute and I can not look at grandma enough. She made my week!

Carol-Lyn said...

I'm so sad I missed you!! Looks like the trip was definitely worth it. You girls know how to have a good time :)